Quality career management focusses on taking the right steps towards a successful racing career.
GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. Is specialized in managing every process bridging the gap from racing in Go-Karts into Car Racing.
Some options and components of career management:
- SOURCING DRIVES: We know how difficult it is to place a driver with the right team, in the right championship. At this early stage of a driver’s career, this is one of THE most important times for them as a driver. Placing a driver with THE best teams in the paddock, at the RIGHT time for the driver. Driver placement is where GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. excels. We have seen too many drivers get into drives for which they were not prepared. This can be a make or break moment for the driver. GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. knows when the time is right. Having built solid foundations with the best teams in a wide variety of racing series has put us in a position to negotiate the best deals with the best teams. We know where we can negotiate the best deal, with the right people working with the driver to get the very best from them in terms of driver development. To us, management means utilizing our knowledge and expertise for coordinating a driver’s career to make the best use of the available budget.
- DRIVER DEVELOPMENT: The key to winning is to always have the best team behind you. Our goal is to help to craft, develop and strengthen a driver, aiding their talent and building their ability, to create a winning career. From the day-to-day physical coaching, to the fine-tuned mental preparation, focussing on the finer details, GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. work seamlessly with the driver to maximize their true potential. Working in tune with individual requirements, goals and budget, we implement a bespoke development programme for all of our drivers. We integrate ourselves into every aspect of a driver’s development. Guiding their career through their formative steps – to achieve their ultimate goal.
- DRIVER COACHING: GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. works together with some premier driver coaches. The major misconception about driver coaching is the difference between coaching and instructing. Instruction is basic information about – for example, where the apex of a corner is. Coaching goes beyond that. It is about helping you develop and improve as a driver. For more information on driver coaching, click here.
- SIMULATION TRAINING: We work closely together with several High-Performance Simulation centres who give our drivers PRIORITY when booking SIM sessions. Simulator testing is becoming as important as yet much more cost-effective as actual testing in a racecar. We are in partnership with the best in the business and our own driver coaches are all fully trained to get the most out of a SIM session with the driver.
- KNOWLEDGE: We build a driver to an appropriate understanding of data analysis, ultimately helping to pull a competitive edge on track. We focus on educating and developing a driver, by analysing the smaller details to make marginal gains, highlighting any slight weakness to become their biggest strength.
- PRESENCE: Present at every test day, training session, sponsor event and media training day. We make sure that a member of our team is present every time one of our drivers heads out in to the world of Motorsport. Having support at every moment is crucial to develop drivers into full time professionals.
- MANAGEMENT OF ALL LOGISTICAL NEEDS: Probably the most time-consuming element of any racing driver’s racing career is the arrangement of all the travel and accommodation arrangements and other logistical movements. GP24 Media, PR & Marketing S.R.L. can take care of this and let drivers focus on the racing.
- FITNESS, NUTRITION, AND TRAINING PROGRAMS: Working closely with several personal trainers mean that we have THE best fitness and nutritional advice on hand to make drivers perform above and beyond their expectations. We provide physical and nutritional training throughout the year, making sure that the driver is always prepared for the next steps in their career.
- MENTAL PREPARATION: Mental preparation is essential to success, which is why we ensure we are on hand before and during race weekends, to prepare, strengthen and encourage a driver through their career and to guarantee the driver receives the best support.
- MEDIA TRAINING: Journalists are constantly looking for interesting and engaging stories they can develop for their viewers and listeners. When you make yourself available for commentary in the media, you are positioning yourself and your business in a powerful way, so people take notice of what you have to say. Media training can be highly effective in helping you develop the skills to get your message across succinctly and with impact. And when you are an effective spokesperson, the media will return to you again and again for expert commentary on your area of expertise.
Are you looking for the best next step in your career, contact us for a free of charge advice on your career.